Friday, February 19, 2010

Bon Voyage, Cupcake

Well dear readers, the time has come to share with you that The Cupcake Avenger will be on extended hiatus while I am traveling for work. Unfortunately, for the next six months I will be traveling with nary an oven or tub of buttercream in sight.

Before you collapse into paroxysms of grief over the lack of updates on all things deliciously sweet, never fear! I've enlisted the help of several friends and fellow bloggers to help keep the cupcake news coming. So, in the meantime, I hope you'll bear with me and a possible lag in posts and keep reading along until my return in August.

And stay tuned for a splashy comeback this fall! A brand new layout, more global cupcake reviews, charity bakesales, and lots more chances for you to win awesome stuff from me are all in the works! So, in the meantime, check out these awesome cupcake blogs to fill the void and be sure to keep in touch if you'd like to help keep the blog going!

Thanks and see you in August!
Hilary

My Cupcake Day
Cupcakes Take the Cake
52 Cupcakes
Delleicious DC
Cupcake Project
No One Puts Cupcake in a Corner

No comments:

Post a Comment